“Spring 2011 Pre-drive” contest rules:
- This contest is open to U.S. residents 18 years of age and older.
- Radio Milwaukee/WYMS employees and their families as well as employees and their families of other broadcast media and advertising agencies are not eligible to enter this contest conducted by the stations of Radio Milwaukee/WYMS.
- Limit one entry per person, 3/21/11 – 3/30/11. All fields on entry form must be filled out completely or entry will be disqualified.
- Only one winner per household or immediate family per 30-day period is permitted. Winner will be chosen from entries at random and notified by WYMS.
- All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners, and the interpretation of these rules are final. Each entrant, by virtue of entering the contest, agrees to accept the decision of the station as final.
- All winners will be notified by WYMS/Radio Milwaukee. WYMS/Radio Milwaukee is not responsible for any mechanical telephone error, failure or omission; lost or misdirected mail, faxes, or email; neglect on the part of the U.S. Postal Service; or email service disruption.
- Acceptance of prizes may be time-sensitive. Grand Prize will be chosen at random from all eligible entries at 9:00am on Friday, April 1st, 2011. WYMS/Radio Milwaukee is not under any obligation to make good prizes that may expire following the award date.
- Winner agrees to accept this prize “as-is” – there are no substitutions and prize cannot be exchanged for cash or another prize of equal, greater, or lesser value.
- WYMS/Radio Milwaukee reserves the right at any time to award prizes to another eligible winner drawn at random in the event prizes, for any reason, cannot be utilized by the original winner or in the event that the original winner does not meet eligibility requirements. If a winner fails to accept a prize for any reason, no make-good prize will be awarded, nor will there be replacements for the forfeited prize.
- Winners accept responsibility for all taxes, tips and other liabilities. Substitution of prizes is not permitted. Prizes are not transferable, assignable, or redeemable for cash. By entering, winner agrees to furnish WYMS/Radio Milwaukee legal name, address, phone number, date of birth, and social security number upon being chosen the winner if needed for fulfillment and tax purposes.
- By entering, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless WYMS/Radio Milwaukee, including all officers, directors, employees, and sponsors from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting in participation in WYMS/Radio Milwaukee promotions.
- There is no purchase necessary, void where prohibited.
- The Grand prize consists of one (1) pair of Arcade Fire tickets at UIC Pavillion in Chicago on 4/22/11, hotel accommodations in Chicago on 4/22/11, and a pair of Amtrak round-trip tickets from Milwaukee to Chicago. Approximate value: $400
Copies of official rules are available to the public by writing to 88Nine/Radio Milwaukee contest rules, 5312 W. Vliet St., Milwaukee, WI, 53208. Prize is being provided by Merge Recordings.
To enter contest by donating to 88Nine RadioMilwaukee, please click here.
To enter contest without donating, please click here.