How To Add An Event:
You can add your own events to 88Nine's website. It is pretty easy. First, you must register for the site, which is free. Here is the link:
Once you done have that, you can add events: First, you must sign into the site with your login information, then go to the events page and under the blue bar, which reads "Event Calendar", (you should see a link that says "add event", see graphic below).
Here is the direct link: http://www.radiomilwaukee.org/add/event
To Edit An Event:
First, make sure you are logged in to 88Nine's website.
1) When you submit an event, a link will be created as follows:
Event Name: My Event
2) Visit that URL, or if you don’t know the URL for the event you can search by date on the Events page. (If you can't find the event, just type it in the search bar, and it should appear)
3) Click on your event title.
4) When on this page you will see View or Edit
5) To delete and event you have to Edit the event and then click the delete button