Inferno Marketing Group is proud to announce this year’s 4th Annual Milwaukee Brewfest, taking place on July 27, 2013. The annual festival will be held at Milwaukee’s scenic lakefront at the Old Coast Guard Pavilion at McKinley Park, and a celebration of craft beer heritage for everyone to enjoy.
This year we will have unlimited sampling of over 250 craft beers and micro brews from across the country. Back by popular demand, the 2013 Milwaukee Brewfest will also have a special German Row. We are also excited to announce a Cider Row for festival participants to enjoy as well.
In addition to our specialty rows, a few returning breweries we are glad to welcome back include:
• Milwaukee Brewing Company
• Lakefront Brewing Company
• Ale Asylum
• Bell’s Brewery
• Big Bay Brewing Company
• Left Hand Brewing Company
• Lagunitas Brewing Company
• Abita Brewing Company
• Potosi Brewing Company
• Tyranena Brewing Company
• Capital Brewery
• Hofbräuhaus München
• The Boston Beer Company
• O’so Brewing Company
Although everyone comes for the beer, we’ll have a number of on-site activities for added entertainment including:
• Live musical performances
• Crowning of the 2013 Milwaukee Brewfest Queen
• A variety of foods available for purchase from local restaurants and vendors
• Food sampling from various Wisconsin-based companies
• Displays by a number of local artists and craftsmen
Milwaukee Brewfest will take place from 3pm-7pm with 2pm early admission for all VIP ticket holders. General admission tickets are $40 in advance and $45 at the gate. VIP tickets are $60 in advance or $65 at the gate. Ticket sales are limited, be sure to get your tickets while you can.