Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource will host a Hunger Task Force Food Drive, Mon., Nov. 18 - Fri., Dec. 20, 2013. Non-perishable food items and monetary donations will be collected at the Bartelt office, 528 Wells Street, Suite B, in Delafield.
Office hours are Mon. - Fri. from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Call 262-646-8020 for directions.
Community members are encouraged to donate the following preferred food items:
- Canned fruit and juice
- Breakfast items such as cereal, oatmeal, and pancak mix
- High protein foods such as peanut butter, canned meats, canned beans, and stews
- Canned vegetables
- Infant formula and baby food
- Dinner items such as pasta, macaroni and cheese, and potato mixes
- Lunch items such as canned soups or canned pasta