Join us in celebrating World Fair Trade Day in and around Milwaukee, the nation’s first Fair Trade City! Walk, bike, drive, or crawl to more than 25 socially responsible shops offering discounts, tastings, educational events, and other specials. Find the featured products at each shop and learn about their producers as you participate in an Educational Treasure Hunt.
Wake up the World!
Start your day with a Fair Trade Breakfast! Make your own or look for the fork on the brochure to find some great places to get a fair trade start to your day. This year, Milwaukee will join with other cities in North America to get 100,000 people to take the World’s Largest Fair Trade Coffee Break! Look for the coffee cup to find out which shops will offer fair trade coffee so you can be counted!
Here’s how it works:
1. See below for participating shops and celebrations
2. Print off your brochure from this website (coming soon) or start your Crawl day at the location of your choice & pick one up there!
3. Search for the featured item and its country and jot it down in the correct spot in your brochure.
4. Visit as many shops as you fancy, writing down the featured items & countries for each one.
5. If you Crawl to at least SIX shops and find the featured products and you can win a prize!
6. Hand in your Crawl Brochure at ANY Outpost Natural Foods location between 3 and 5 pm on May 14th to redeem your special Fair Trade prize!