Our listeners support the businesses that support us! Businesses and Organizations support us through Underwriting.
What is Underwriting?
Underwriting is the name the FCC has given to on-air announcements acknowledging public radio’s supporters from the business community. Underwriting is an important source of funding for Radio Milwaukee. While contributions from listeners is a major source of revenue for the station, underwriting support from the business and non-profit communities is just as important and enables Radio Milwaukee to broadcast programming we could not otherwise provide.
Underwriting on Radio Milwaukee helps support a diversity of music not heard anywhere else. At the same time, your business gains a significant marketing opportunity. Radio Milwaukee delivers a cost effective, highly targeted audience. Underwriting provides extended marketing value, allows you to capture maximum mindshare and strengthens your brand within the community of Radio Milwaukee listeners.
Why Become an Underwriter on 88Nine Radio Milwaukee?
- Unique Programming - There's nothing like us anywhere else on the radio dial.
- Loyal Listeners - Attentive quality music-lovers, not "button pushers".
- Our Audience - An extremely desirable group of sophisticated listeners, hard to reach with traditional media.
- Coverage - We reach both the city and the suburbs.
- You Stand Out - A clutter-free environment on-air and on-line.
- The 'Halo' Effect - Seven out of ten public radio listeners say they are more likely to patronize companies that support their public radio station.
- Personalized Attention - We will help you craft your message to maximize your marketing dollar and to suit public radio standards.
Who Listens To 88Nine Radio Milwaukee?
The station attracts the market’s most sought-after demographics. Radio Milwaukee’s audience is an ethnically diverse mix of culturally curious 25-44 year-olds. These listeners have a passion for music, entertainment and technology. Through supporting Radio Milwaukee’s programming, your business or organization can reach this valuable audience with on-air or web marketing messages or through sponsorship of one of Radio Milwaukee’s special events.
To learn more about underwriting opportunities and marketing your business or organization on Radio Milwaukee email business support using the form below. Thanks.